16days till my 13th

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah growing up sucks!

Try and get arrested while ur a teenager too, you get into less trouble than when you're an adult and everyone needs to get arrested at least once in their life time. Just don't hurt anyone.

Yeah growing up sucks!

Try and get arrested while ur a teenager too, you get into less trouble than when you're an adult and everyone needs to get arrested at least once in their life time. Just don't hurt anyone.

Hehehe...I once had my house stormed by two officers with their guns out because I was shooting an air-rifle in a suburban backyard...it scared the crap outta me :lol: Luckily I was fairly young and just copped a slap on the wrist for it :D

....Mind you, I'm not suggesting this was a smart thing to have been doing in the first place :lol:

Hehehe...I once had my house stormed by two officers with their guns out because I was shooting an air-rifle in a suburban backyard...it scared the crap outta me :lol: Luckily I was fairly young and just copped a slap on the wrist for it :D

....Mind you, I'm not suggesting this was a smart thing to have been doing in the first place :lol:

Had something very similar happen at a mates house. We were setting off soda bombs (very silly thing to do, don't try it) and someone called the cops saying they heard gun shots. They didn't have their guns drawn but they were unbuttoned and there was about 8 of them and one had his pepper spray out. Luckily they left before his parents got home lol.

happy birthday for wednesday :) seems lots of people were doing the no pants dance at the same time :p my birthday is next week.. i know soooo many people born in october. :)

congrats on gettin the setup too :p will be awesome. wish my parents bought me something like that lol... i had to wait till i moved outta home

lol my parents are awesome, last month they didn't want anything and now geeze from my constant nagging, they all want reptiles, Mum wants frog, dad wants carpets, and my brother wants a stimmy

Happy birthday! I'm turning 13 in December. I'm not getting any herps but I'm getting frogs and money that could buy me some XD

Happy Birthday Shane, you know we are all waiting for pictures.

Happy Birthday Shane! Have a great day and don't eat too much cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back