18 baby's in 8 eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, cool. he would have just put the babies from other eggs in with another one, i've never heard of that occuring naturally.

pretty lucky i reckon, in one of the reptile australia issues there was an article about an olive who had a clutch of 7 twins or somthing, not sure of the exact number but just as amazing.

He counts them out like he is the Count on sesame street...:lol:

lol, cool. he would have just put the babies from other eggs in with another one, i've never heard of that occuring naturally.

prehistoricpets is a highly credible breeding facility and dealership. i doubt they would stoop to childish games just to get on you-tube. if someone told you the story, it would be hard to believe, i agree, but the vision and credible owners give the story credibility.

It is a nightmare trying to place a hatchling back into its egg. I've tried it for photographic purposes, it's no small feat! On that point there is no way you could fit 3 hatchlings into an egg that 'housed' one hatchling. Twins and triplets are noticeably smaller than their clutchmates. Fitting three standard sized hatchlings into one egg would be impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back