• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1985 Holden Commodore VK Group 3 replica 6cyl, cheap Brock replica

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

Price $2800- ONO

General Description

Car has had some $ spent on it and now running better than new!

It has a SS group 3 bodykit with the big rear wing
lowered, mags, 4 x new tyres, Kenwood CD and 4 x speakers (sounds good for what it is),

Has a black 202 with rebuilt HOLLEY carby (rare 320 which is better suited to the 202 then 350's) and has full exhaust system; extractors and 2 1/2 inch exhaust...sounds very nice on song.

has new'
air filters
plugs
leads
electronic dizzy
exhaust mainfold gasket
water temp gauge just fitted

new carpet and a very very good interior. I had to look far and hard to find the parts for this rare cerulean blue interior and you will only find better in show cars. NO CRACKS ON DASH OR DOOR TRIMS etc

auto is very smooth

has kill switch too

has power assisted steering and factory AC but needs gas (quoted $140)

very very minor rust spots (about 3-4 little ones around windows as usual but an easy fix) and has some very minor paint fade on roof but a good cut and polish should sort that.

it is not a show car but for a street car it is about as good as you will find for this model.

drives beautifully and has a bit of go for an old girl (and auto).

there is a very very slight knock on downshift as it needs a new tailshaft centre bearing (very cheap $38- new delivered off EBAY) but u cant notice it 90% of time

was originally after $5k but need it gone so huge price drop or may trade for something that takes my fancy (250 cruiser or maybe snakes but really want to sell as need space and maybe moving)

no rego or RWC and as is.

heaps of pics can be emailed if you are keenvkkkvvvkk.JPGvk interior new (10)email.JPGboot.JPGvkvkvk.JPGVK.jpg

Location Tanah Merah Qld SE

Willing to Freight? no

Contact Details PM or ph 0439998219

price drop to $2500- and that is my bottom dollar for quick sale

I may trade for a nice jag, or other interesting morphs etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back