• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1990 Honda CBR250rr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamNabz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
General Description
After expressions of interest for my bike as unfortunately I need the money over the holidays due to lack of a job.

1990 Honda CBR250RR, only 26,000km, rego until July 2010. There has been quite a bit of custom work done to this bike by the previous owner which you can see in the photos below. A black paint job with red trimming, red wheels, mesh in the fairings, a Honda Wing above the rear break and a custom made exhaust pipe which sounds amazing for a 250! Always housed indoors and has never been dropped. This bike is Learner Legal.

Sorry for the bad pics, this is a sexy bike and I have no ability to use a camera properly, also seat was taken off when I took these photos.

77623164.jpg
77623164.jpg

46407280.jpg

48878479.jpg

48878479.jpg
picture001gf.jpg

MAKE AN OFFER!

Will also be willing to throw in my Jacket, helmet and gloves if you want them at a very reduced price (I paid almost $800 for these all up)

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
I wrote this ad up hastily so for more information please contact me by email [email protected]

Genuine inquiries only please, will consider partial swaps for herps of interest with cash adjustments.

bump....for contact PLEASE don't PM me, use the email in this ad...

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back