• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1992 Ford Fairlane GHIA NC, V8, low k's immaculate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

Price $3500-

General Description I bought this not long ago as a back up car but no longer need it and have a pontiac project that needs a motor, so this girl is for reluctant sale (or swap for a good 350 chev/auto combo).
It has just over 200,000k's, its auto, power everything and all works well. Very smooth 5 litre fuel injected V8, good tyres and great brakes.
I have just put new front indicator lenses on and a brand NEW SONY MP3/CD player and speakers. Other than that this is an immaculate stock car that starts first go (even after sitting for weeks) and drives beautifully.
It is unreg and sold as is no RWC.
has tow ball so good tow car or cruiser. Apparently research stated it can get as good as 10l/100k's on h'way driving which is what I bought her for.
We are moving and rather than register or tow it, I might sell it as already got too many cars LOL

ONLY THING IT NEEDS FOR RWC THAT I CAN SEE IS WINDSCREEN (CAN GIVE A NUMBER FOR PLACE THAT WILL COME TO YOU AND PUT IN NEW ONE FOR $200-225)

P2041687 (Large) (Medium).JPGP2041688 (Large).JPGP2041689 (Large).JPGP2041690 (Large) (Medium).JPGP2041693 (Large).JPG

Location SE Qld Near Loganholme

Willing to Freight? no

Contact Details PM or ph 0439998219

kept her and got her on road...great car sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back