1st Snake of the season (Big Coastal + other herps)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet sounds awesome! Will hopefully get out this weekend, and will definitely have to do that.
Iv only been on the coast through winter, so don't know the spots,will learn plenty more this summer!
Cheers.

dan how tall are you? just trying to work out the length of your find .........lovely carpet ....while most are quiet to handle even straight from the bush DONT GET TO COMFORTABLE ........I have had some really aggressive buggers that wanna draw lots of blood too :)

good pics dan the man,its always nice to see a wild python and see what condition /colour/size etc

dan how tall are you? just trying to work out the length of your find .........lovely carpet ....while most are quiet to handle even straight from the bush DONT GET TO COMFORTABLE ........I have had some really aggressive buggers that wanna draw lots of blood too :)

Im only 1.8m tall, I didnt get a photo of me holding it straight up and down, but my arms were stretched right out and its head was just dangling off the ground, so maybe around 2.3m, I know its not the biggest, but for me it was haha.

Hahaha....come on! Be a man!

Haha I know, Im not quite there yet! I wouldn't have a clue how much a bite from a python that size would hurt or not, but I guess one day I might find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back