2 backgrounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wall are complete and tanks are almost set up, although im having difficulty uploding the photos again, ill get the photos up by tonight or tomorrow :)

This is the background completed although i need to add a few plants into this tank and a log for a snake to climb.
DSCF0574.jpgDSCF0576.jpg
I added a few plants but am still going to buy a big feature plant for the middle and a log for the snake to climb
DSCF0577.jpgDSCF0583.jpg

Now my velvet gecko tank
i am going to add some substrate aswell
DSCF0580.jpgDSCF0582.jpg
and the two together

DSCF0584.jpg

Last edited:
I notice in a few threads people aren't sure where to by sheets of styrofoam. Try places that do insulation. In newcastle I buy mine at Insulation Industries. Works out fairly cost effective, comes in varying grades and thicknesses and very large sizes and theres no worries about contaminated materials when using new. Apart from backgrounds Ive found its good for lining the outside of my fishtank to trap the warmth. Hope this helps.

thanks everyone i gotta upload the photos again because ive added more plants to the tanks and the log is in, just waiting to find a good feature plant for the sandstone tank then they will be completed.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back