• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Eastern Water Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Physignathus lesueurii

Common Name
Eastern Water Dragon

Size
at a guess (and I suck at this!) probably about 20-25cm long...due to their super long tails!

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

Willing to Freight?
No...I don't want to put them through it.

Contact Details
PM me here.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Given upon sale.

Back up for sale are my two young Eastern Water Dragons, I'll sell them separately if need be, for $65 each, or $120 the pair.

They currently live together, and always have...but one day may need to be separated.

They're quite skittish, but they will hand feed; they particularly love woodies.
You could likely tame them down quite well especially since they're so young, but I haven't had the time.

Currently they live in a 3ft aquarium, and have plenty of space, but in the next year this would need to be upgraded.

Although their sex is UNKNOWN, I suspect a male and female, as they are quite different looking.

All Reasonable offers considered. I paid $80 each for these guys.

Selling due to change in circumstances...and the snake addiction is quickly taking over!

Recent Photos (less than a week old)

101_35764.jpg

101_35743.jpg

Some old photos:

116_35243.jpg

weskereatingcricket.jpg

DSCF5151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back