2 headed turtles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D Yes ive seen pics of a two headed turtle, think it was an american land tortise possibly a box turtle. A family found it and was looking after it. apparently both heads ate but it became disorientated with both heads wanting to go separate directions. it was not expected to live long.

I think they are great. I love hybrids, mutants and anything that is bizarre or weird.

ive seen a few awesome looking twin headed snakes too. wonder how you'd go tryin to feed it?

Yes I have seen twin headed corn snakes.
Anyone else have a hybrid or mutant obsession?
lol I can see this thread turning into an argument :p

Saw a program on telly the other day about some brits who run a farm full of freak animals. cows with extra legs etc. they rescue them from abbatiors an other farms.

Brings to mind a story i read recently about a cow that managed to escape from an abbatoir killing floor and rampaged through the streets giving the local cops a damn good run for their money for a few hours . sadly when it was caught the cops didnt appreciate its gallant spirit and it went back to the abbatoir. I would have given it a pardon for its effort. Go cow go!.........The Martin Luther king of cows! lol

iluvsmyreptiles said:
Last week my friend hatched a 2 headed coastal carpet python. It lived for 2 days.
Thats sad! I would have bought it too. poor thing.nature can be cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back