• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Player Arcade Machine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycw

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Size about 1.3m high , 60cm wide , 60cm deep

Quantity Available 1

Willing to Trade For Try your luck im open to serious offers... Not really interested in Geckos or Beardies tho.

General Description

2 Player Arcade Machine

Genuine arcade monitor (20" I believe), 2 working coin mechs , JAMMA

Currently it is hooked up to a P4 Dual Core running M.A.M.E and Hyperspin (emulation software)..Has pretty much any old school arcade game you can think of on there... ability to load up more emulators quite easily.

If youre more of a purist you can easily convert this back to a dedicated Jamma cab as ive connected it all up via a J-Pac and ArcadeVGA cards (which are worth a couple of hundred $$ on their own)

Works perfectly , its just not getting the use that I expected it would when I bought it and the room could be better used for more reptiles :)

Its pretty heavy but i can help you lift it onto a ute of something if you like.

Sorry about the phone quality pic... I can get clearer ones for interested people ... please no pic collectors!

Location Campbelltown NSW

Willing to Freight? NO

Contact Details PM me on here initially

arc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back