• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spotty Adult Male x 2 (more boys than i need) Aspley

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Hall

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Aspley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Species Common Name - Spotted Python

Age - 4 yr

Length -1mt (guess i didn't actually measure them)

Quantity Available - 2. Price is per snake and happy to separate

Bred By - no idea

General Description
I have 2 more male spotties than what i need, i have other boys and girls also but these 2 guys are just excess and i need to make room for other snakes coming in soon.
They handle fine, i have pictured with my 4 yr old son with no problems.
The eat fine, prefer mice but gladly eat rats, both fresh and frozen for both.

Both come with their own cage, Water Bowl, Heat Cord 4mt 15w and Hide. (all very good condition, near new) As pictured. If cage not wanted we can sort out a price, i would prefer of course to sell them with the cage as other wise i just have to list that after the snake has been sold.

gladly get more photos if anyone is interested. also welcome to come to my home and inspect, evenings only and naturally at a time that suits us both. i can do mornings time too, but don't like them so not likely to be that friendly in the mornings :)

I have a few cages and snakes i will be posting in next few days, i have just had new banks made for all my snakes so have done a bit of reassessing of who i have and what i will keep. I like these guys i just have more boys than girls, which doesn't work all that well for breeding.

Location - Aspley Brisbane north side

Willing to Freight? - I can but would prefer not to. Freight at buyers expense.

Contact Details - pm here or 04114 223 55 anytime (i don't like mornings so not too early but late night, up till 11pm is fine) or work on 38628852 between 10-5pm any day but Tuesdays

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) naturally will be provided and required at time of sale.

Other Details -
pretty easy going, i am open to negoations of course, i have put the price on it that i am looking for as i dont like haggling, but i would be silly to say i wont listen to what you have to offer :)

only swaps i am interested in would be (naturally price/value to be agreed on both ways). Pairs of (one offs are of minimal use to me) - hatchies to adults fine.

T.Womas
Stimpson
murry darling
Greens
Knob tail geckos
GB Cunningham skink

sorry should have said the cage alone is worth $150 new, its 2 weeks old, i had to get it as used their house for new snakes. the cage is 60x30x45 cms. hide $15 bowl $6, heat cord $20 so if you add that up-
cage 150
hide 15
bowl 6
cord $20
total 191, so snake is worth $59 going with that. and no i wont sell the snake by it self for $59 before anyone asks. like i said i dont like haggling i put the price on it that i wanted which i think is pretty fair, too cheap even.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 91
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Status