2008 Frog & Reptile Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Harvey
user_offline.gif

Re: 2008 Frog & Reptile Show

"The 2008 Frog & Reptile Show is on again over the three days 2nd to 4th May 2008, at Castle Hill Show Ground. You can look forward to a larger area, more displays, and plenty of food outlets.

Entries for the Best In Show competition are now being taken, and exhibitors and breeders wanting space at the show should get their orders in now.

If you are interested in volunteering to help out at the show, then please go to the volunteering section in the web site and register your interest.

Please check out the website for all these details and much more www.wildexpo.com.au

Spread the word."

Approved by Administration

I'm looking forward to this :)

Is APS going to have a stall?

I'm looking forward to this :)

Is APS going to have a stall?

The unofficial stall for APS last year was the bar where we had bundy on tap. I think thats where i saw most aPS people hanging around last year ;)

Shame slatey's fire water wasn't on tap.

Simone.

Shame? no offense Slateman, but that stuff tastes horrid :p

When will I be able to register for the conference? Thanks Slatey :)

I'm so going :D Hope to see most of you there ;) Will each day be different ? :p

Be there 4 sure. went last year and had a great time. I'm leaving the missus at home though, all she wanted to do last year was go up the road to castle towers!!

Riley ,i saw that on their site , but i think i'm too young :cry:

no idea kai hehe .I'll have to ask my dad :(

nah , it doesnt but i mean , who would like an 11 yr old to help out lol pfft

im sure theyll find a use for you nikki :) head elapid handler or something :p

so what day would be best to see the most, i have to blot out the day at work so i need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back