2010 Foot In Mouth Awards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was at work today walking to the coffee station. Long story short, there is a transexual working there. Very nice person, always polite, but clearly still looks like a man. So im walking along, in my own world, and she/he walks past and say hi. I was taken buy suprise and instictively replied "Hows it going mate"..............oooooooo the silence was painful. Hand me the award now.:shock:

Anyone else have a story that can help make me feel less like an ***? lol

Haha that's a cracker... There is nothing like the common "What's going on mate?" "Good thanks".....And the awkward thoughts you have for the following moments

hahaha Gold...you can take the woman out of the man,,,but not the man out of the woman...

I have said 'oh, when are you due?' to a lady only to be told most haughtily 'I had my baby six months ago!'
I am probably not alone there :lol:

I have said 'is this your Mum?'...and it was his sister......oops :oops:

Michelle

How is it hanging mate?
she was going to kill me ....

lol, thats happened to me once, although i said "whats up man" .... i ran and didnt look back

hahahaha it makes the expression 'The closed mouth, gathers no feet' all the more true.

I know what your all saying about calling everyone mate, and usually i do too, its either, mate, champ, sport, or the occasionaly big fella..........God im glad i didnt call her/him big fella lol.

I was at the doctor a few years ago and spoke to a bloke for about half an hour and on the way out i held the door open and he said gee thanks sir your such a gentleman :S

when I was 7ish there was a family get together at the house most of the oldie's where down stair's playing pool and so was I, I played ok but one of my uncles tried to bump the pool stick as I was going for the shot, I turned around and told him to "buzz OFF" ooooooo I ran so fast I ended up getting really hot chilly sause on my tongue... never did that again

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the doctor a few years ago and spoke to a bloke for about half an hour and on the way out i held the door open and he said gee thanks sir your such a gentleman :S

hahahahaha serious? was he old? Old people can get away with just about anything. Im going to say whatever comes to my head when im an old fart! lol

yeah he was about 70 in the shade haha thats the only reason i smiled and said thanks..i cant wait to get old so i can say anything and people dont care lol

When my little sister was 5 she asked my best friend's mum why she was so fat..... No one knew what to say.........

Yeah... I was a tax collector... And collecting from a lovely young lady... She asked if there was a way she could get out of paying so much tax (which of course there is - but not the way you're all thinking - however Freud came along) and I said to her - "This is between you and the bedpost..."

I was meant to say - This is between you and the fence post.....

I think she knew (well, i didn't get fired and she sent me a thing of flowers haha....)

Little kids and old people. They've got a free pass to say whatever they want!! Its not fair

Karl Stephanovic on the Today show once went to say 'Those kid leach of us' but was thinking 'suck us dry' and came out with live on national TV 'those kids just suck us off....'
I swear, i laughed so hard, it was touch and go as to whether id wet myself or not lol Classic

I bet Stephanie Rice has her fingers in her mouth....

PS - when I wrote my foot in mouth dialogue - I wrote it wrong (above)...

It was meat to read...

I said to her "Between you, me and the bedpost....."

Instead of saying "Between you, me and the fencepost...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back