2012 Expo Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Thought I'd bring the expos details into one thread. Please feel free to add details of others

Castle Hill Expo -Sunday 12th February 2012, Fred Caterson Reserve, Castle Hill. Castle Hill Reptile Expo | Facebook

Victorian Herpetogical Society Expo -Saturday 18th February, Melbourne Showgrounds
Victorian Herpetological Society � 2012 VHS Expo

Hawkesbury Herp Society Expo - Sunday 4th March 2012, Penrith Panthers
http://www.hawkesburyherps.com.au/annual-reptile-expo.html

SOFAR Expo - Sunday 18th March 2012, Newcastle Jockey Club
10th Annual Frog and Reptile Expo Poster, 2012

Illawarra Reptile Club Expo - Sunday 15th April 2012, Kembla Grange Racecourse
illawarrareptilesociety.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys ! just letting you know that we still have a few Breeders Tables available at the Castle Hill Reptile Expo so if you have a bunch of reptiles you'd like to sell please contact me on [email protected] The cost is $150 per table - or you can share a table with a friend and then its only 75 bucks each.

Just over a month away for the VHS Seca Reptile Expo!
There is still tables available- FREE for breeders!!
This year DSE has also put into place the ability for interstate breeders (NT, SA & QLD) to be able to bring animals & sell them on the day.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the day!

'like' us on facebook for more updates

vhs1 so living in sa i can come over and buy and sell for that day is that correct if so that would be fantastic would love to get there for one if i could come and buy animals would be very good as here i think we have nothing plenty of bird sales but nothing for reptiles
cheers mick

vhs1 so living in sa i can come over and buy and sell for that day is that correct if so that would be fantastic would love to get there for one if i could come and buy animals would be very good as here i think we have nothing plenty of bird sales but nothing for reptiles
cheers mick

I know you already know Mick, but don't forget your Import Permit for our end! :)

cheers mick

Interstaters wanting to purchase animals at the Expo and take home.
The seller will be required to obtain an export permit from D.S & E. The earliest an application can be put in for this would be the Monday after the Expo. We may be able to come to some agreement where they are issued on the same day. Queenslanders are fortunate in that they can do a Movement Advise immediately giving the purchaser the opportunity to transport any animals as soon as the D.S & E export permit is available. People from the other States are required to apply for an Import Permit, the time these take to be issued vary from State to State. Maybe it is easier to purchase the animal at the Expo and have it airfreighted to you once the relevant import/export permits have been issued.

Interstaters wishing to sell animals at the Expo and take any unsold specimens home.
An Express application process has been developed for this. You need to complete both the Stall Holder Application form and the Demonstrator Licence application form. The Stall Holder Application form registers the applicant as being part of the Expo. The short term Demonstrator Licence ($120) actually registers the applicant as holding these animals in Victoria. You must also apply for an Import Permit to bring animals into the State and an Export Permit to take any back with you. As the number of animals on the Export Permit will be unknown, this figure can be adjusted when you do your transaction advise, where numbers may vary from those applied for. Apart from Q’land and the Movement Advice system, you may wish to check with your own States requirements.

It is a lot simpler than what it used to be.

Any questions, email [email protected]

Castle Hill Reptile Expo
Sunday 10th February 2013
Hills Hornets Basketball Stadium, Fred Caterson Reserve, Castle Hill.

2013 VHS Reptile & Amphibian Expo
Saturday 16[SUP]th[/SUP] February 2013
Royal Melbourne Showgrounds

Penrith Reptile Expo
Sunday 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] March 2013
Penrith Panthers Exhibition Marquee
Panthers Complex, Mulgoa Road, Penrith

Illawarra Reptile Club Expo
Sunday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2013
Kembla Grange Racecourse

SOFAR Expo
Sunday 17[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2013