24 hours old - They have no idea how special they are.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Now at just 24 hours old, these are potentially the most important freshwater turtles in Australia right now from a conservation point of view. 8 little 10c coin sized critically endangered captive bred Manning River turtles - Wollumbinia purvisi

*WARNING* - Viewer discretion is advised due to imminent "aaawwwww' factor.

With the potential to outlive myself by decades, these guys give me that sense of achievement, purpose and fulfillment that nothing else ever has or will.

"Dedication is conservation - misplaced money is worthless" Kev McKay.

That is truly amazing bro! Congratulations! Keep up the great work, your a real one ❤

That video is so cute, it makes me want turtles lol

like all babies they have no idea but are so cute. I don't breed to make money but I love watching them grow and learn. And then I get to see the smiles on little kids faces when they meet their new friend. To me this is the best thing.

like all babies they have no idea but are so cute. I don't breed to make money but I love watching them grow and learn. And then I get to see the smiles on little kids faces when they meet their new friend. To me this is the best thing.
Absolutely mate!

Latest posts

Back