• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Coastal Carpet Pythons + Enclosures etc 400 for all

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrinnadancer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Spilota McDowelli

Common Name
Coastal Carpet Pythons

Sex
2 Males 1 Female

Length
6-7ft

Quantity Available

Price
$400 ONO for all 3 with enclosures, stands, vines, water dishes, light, rock, feeding box & any rats/quail I have left over...
Willing to negotiate if you're only wanting 1 python.

General Description

One enclosure sits on a wooden stand with shelves, has a lid & a light & is currently occupied by one of the boys & the girl. The other enclosure is smaller & is occupied by the other boy.

I've never used a hook on them, preferring to use my hands to get them out of tanks. They can be a little tank protective but It's extremely rare that they bite, usually the tank protective behavior is defensive more than aggressive.

They eat 3-4 week old quail & medium size adult rats, usually about 3 or 4 each per 10 days.

Once out, they're easy to handle, though very curious and like to move around & explore.

I'm looking for good homes for them, where they'll be treated very well & be given handling time, hiding time, regular food & clean water & a clean happy environment. Willing to negotiate price to ensure they have good lives.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Sabrinna
[email protected] (best contact)
0404 956 368 (2nd best contact)
mail through Aussie pythons (3rd best contact)

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
WIWL05082008

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back