• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 x coastal carpet pythons 1- 2 1/2yrs old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoastsnakehaven

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
morellia spilota

Common Name
coastal carpet pythons

1 x 1 yr old (male), 2 x 2 and a half year olds (pair, 1 male 1 female)

Sex
2 males, 1 female

Length
1 yr old male approx 2 and a half foot, male 2and a half yr old 3ft approx, female 2 n a half yr old 4ft approx

Quantity Available

Price
1yr male $150, pair of 2 n a half yr olds $200 each, will do a deal with enclosures

General Description
the bigger two pythons are both great handlers and feeders, currently on quails and rats, the smaller male is a bit flighty at times and will refuse a feed every now and then. please email me for further pics or questions
first two pics are small male, next two pics are 2 1/2 yr old male, will upload female pics when i can dont have any of her at the moment. also selling 2 x 2ft enclosures custom made cost me $380 each fully set up with lights and light cages, rock background and grassing, water bowl hides etc, will upload a pic soon, asking $250 for enclosures or do a deal with a snake and enclosure

Willing to Freight?
at buyers expense

Contact Details
[email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)licence number provided to serious buyers only to prevent misuse.

2 ft enclosuressnake enclosure.jpgblack one has a drawer underneath for storage, white one has a climbing branch screwed into the left hand side

Attachments

• 100_2346.jpg
    100_2346.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_2347.jpg
    100_2347.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_2354.jpg
    100_2354.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_2357.jpg
    100_2357.jpg