300 Dead Cats..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was like cat lady on The Simpsons?

300 down, a few million to go! :)

I thought this website was slipping.
But I just re-freshed the "new posts page" and noticed there is threads on cats, exotics, and hybrids. Well done guys & girls. Now we just need a post on cane toads & venomoids :p

I understand that "hoarding" is a recognised mental illness (in USA, not sure about here).
He wouldnt have been arrested for the amount of cats kept but for the conditions they were in. It is misdemeanor cruelty to animals, cruelty by neglect.

Also saw show where guy did the same thing, kept every cat that died in freezer. He was mentally ill, and he was keeping them because his dream was to buy hi s own home in the country (was renting in city) and bury them in a beautiful spot and they would always be with him. It's really sad on every count. Poor man, poor cats, no one benefits.:(

I understand that "hoarding" is a recognised mental illness (in USA, not sure about here).
He wouldnt have been arrested for the amount of cats kept but for the conditions they were in. It is misdemeanor cruelty to animals, cruelty by neglect.

Either that or it was the illegally-held AK47... I don't know... a few too many pet cats or an illegally-held machine gun... which would the authorities take more seriously?

I love how the woman was "described" as the man's mother.

She may have actually been his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back