• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4x Juvenile Red/Orange Central Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesto

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Size
Juvenile

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me

General Description
I am selling some high coloured red/orange juvenile beardies. They are around 8 months old, they should have been a little bigger by now but they went through a small brumation period during winter. The parents were Rick Walker red female and orange male. I can tell for sure that 1 is a male and 2 look like females and not sure about the 4th one.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Call or SMS 0403 179 586 or email at [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
IMG_20130907_123648.jpgIMG_20130907_123656.jpgIMG_20130907_123701.jpg

I still have them available. Will do them cheaper if you buy more than one. Please contact me!

- - - Updated - - -

I am dropping them to $130 each. I need them gone as they are eating to many of my woodies.

I took some pictures today, and labeled them, the one at the top that is about to shed looks like a female but not completely sure. The other 2 pictures are of the boy.

IMG_20131102_131357.jpgIMG_20131102_125352.jpgIMG_20131102_125439.jpg

I've had some offers but all have went cold now. Please contact if only serious. I am asking $120 each now. All are healthy and tame, eating greens and woodies.

I still have 3 available. 2 males and a female.

I still have 2 left. male and female. I might do them cheaper if you take both.

Still 2 available, need them gone. I am certain they are male and female, dropping to $100 each. Call or SMS 0403 179 586 or email at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back