• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 x 2 x 2 Marine Setup complete system

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSimmo

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
Ok real life commitments and change of lifestyle means my Marine Setup has to go...need the room for snakes :)
All of my system was custom built by Aquamaster Aquariums (except for the light) and no expense was spared, I have spent over $4000 on this system. It is a complete running system. I want this gone...dropped price to $1500.

Included in the system are:
5 x 2 x 2 tank in 10mm glass with corner weir. I don't believe it has any scratches in the glass and if it does they are not visible when full.
Custom built colonial stand built to 800mm and stained.
Custom built sump 4 x 2 x 2 with 2 matrix chambers, Deep sandbed, and Skimmer pump chamber.
Reef Octopus DNW150 Protein skimmer.
Pumps, heaters and plumbing.
2 x Tunze 6045 (from memory) Power heads
HLD-1500C Light with 2 x 150w halide and 2 T5 Tubes, it needs the 2 glasses over the halides replacing I got the light from itsmatty on this forum so he might be able to help with spares.
100kgs of nice live rock with some zoo colonies and others on it, plenty of Coraline colour. too.
1 x Yellow Tang
1 x Brown Tang
1 x Lipstick Tang
1x long nose buttlerfly
1 pair of Maroon Clown, female is huge.

Other things in the sale are:
1 x 1000l IBC
3 x 200L drums
1 2 x 2 x 2 sump with bio balls and spray bar
maybe some other stuff too..have to look at what I have left.

The system is running at the moment, so you could put the rock in the drums and fill the IBC with water from the tank and **** if, hopefully with out it cycling.
I live about 80ks from Sydney not far off the Hume Freeway and can help you to load it up.
Please note the photos shown are early shots, I can supply more if needed or you can come and have a look at the tank.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM me

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 305
  • recent-tank.jpg
    recent-tank.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 403
  • small_sump.jpg
    small_sump.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 259
  • cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 225
Will take $1300
I want it gone need the room

Note..Lipstick Tang and Longnose Butterfly have gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back