Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sha_luvz_pythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
do childrens pythons lose thier color as they get older because ive heard theyre also called "faded pythons".
also how big do the grow cos i dont want something that is just 1m i want something a bit bigger.

CHEERS!:lol:

They do lose their pattern, some more than others. And they don't normally grow to much more than 1m. I'd say you should look at something other than an Antaresia as they are all small pythons.

Yeah,Childrens will lose the pattern a bit, obviously this varies with individuals. And as far as size is concerned yeah that is about right, but again, they can get a little larger.

If you want to maintain the patterns and the size go for a stimson. They will maintain pattern and colouration, and they will get to about 1.5m

I think trueblue on this site has some for sale soon, so get in contact with him. Or just do a bit of a search

jungle carpet ;) u can pick them up for pretty cheap

true blue is a breeder on this site

Last edited:
late at night on here, when there is no noise and all the halls are quite, those moans that you hear are true blue. He stalks around a little.

He is just one of hte breeders. Do a search for a thread called, taking orders or just do a search for threads started by Trueblue, and you will find it, see what he has on offer. He breeds quite a lot of animals.

Having said that there are many good breeders on the site, so just do a bit of searching.

personally i would buy from a breeder, this way you can really track where the animal comes from, etc.

Having said that, some shops have direct contact with breeders or are the "breeders" them selves.

But i personally would find a breeder and buy from them, this way the animal you are buying you can generally be sure is a decent animal.

IMO they look better once they have lost their pattern. Just like a mini olive python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back