9 days to go!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron_moses

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well in 9 days myself barramundi and jungleman set off on our charter with rod walmsley on board ru4 reel jugging for kings and plastics for snapper. i know it doesnt sound exciting but rod has featured on shows such as fisshing addiction, et's escape and ifish with tackle world. now the best thing is that out of the 6 of us on the charter i am the only one who has been jigging before so should make for some funny faces and sore arms by the end of the day...HEY BAG HEAD get your game face on

Sounds good, should get some nice fish. But I think I win lol. In 8 days going shark diving of port Linclon :) can't wait.

they don,t give the great white sharks names any more. 55 years ago, 2 in partic. were very well known with great affection...."BARNICLE LILL", and "BARNICLE BILL ".which lived long-term in that area. whenever they were sighted, it was news all over the country. other oldies in that area will confirm this, i am sure.

Sounds good, should get some nice fish. But I think I win lol. In 8 days going shark diving of port Linclon :) can't wait.

Abnrmal, you are one lucky bloke. You must report in full when (if?) you get back. :) Who are you going with?

Last time I seen Barra-muddy he was that skinny I reckon a Bonito would pull him into the drink. Better tether the dirty bloodnut to the hand rail.

Abnrmal, you are one lucky bloke. You must report in full when (if?) you get back. :) Who are you going with?

Hahah I like that (if?) lol. I am going with calypso shark diving. Its pretty good value flights+diving+accommodation= $1100 for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back