A battle of giant reptilian dinosaurs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
"Wait! Stop! Reverse!" I think I saw a lacie, first one of the season." "It was probably a just a log."
She hits the brakes after quickly checking the rear view for close followers. Eases the tank into reverse and swiftly backs up.
"Sweet! Look at these two." as i swing the door open and jump out with camera in hand. "What a find."

DSC_3097-web001.jpg

DSC_3150-web001.jpg

DSC_3157-web001.jpg

DSC_3137-web001.jpg

that poor things getting destroyed.

top looking pictures though...

"survival of the fittest" if only the human species worked in the same way lol
Great pics, did you stick around to see who won?

Fantastic photo's mate! I've seen a few lazy campground Lacies have a few wrestles but nothing like that before.

EXCELLENT pictures (calandar for next year ;)) .......to put in human aspect ...picture 2am out the front of the local ,with a big boob,mini skirt wearing sheila ..and these two wanting to take her home ;)

These next two frames tell the ending to the story.

DSC_3190.jpg

DSC_3197.jpg

For a while there I thought one of them was going to end up dead and eaten. It was pretty brutal to watch. As you can tell from the picts, I stayed and watched it until the end. From when I first spotted them until the lesser male had retreat was around 8 minutes. Which may not seem long but it felt like ages while I was there watching them and taking the 180 odd photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back