A Challenge for you...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It is obvious that a LOT of work has gone into our new site and I for one am very Thankful, therefore have just made a donation to show my appreciation. We all know donations are voluntary and being a slacker I have been meaning to make a donation for a while, but continue to be slack..... The amount of valuable info I have gained from this site has been invaluable to me in the care of my slithery friends, how about we show our appreciation and see how much we can have donated in the next few days ..... come on peoples, a job well done deserves appreciation.
Thanks from me!!!;)
Tanya

C'mon peoples, surely $5 would be a great way to show your appreciation, if you bought a reptile mag or a book, it would cost more than that and we get heaps more info here.....

Administrator.....its NEVER....i repeat NEVER too late to talk like a pirate. Savvy?

Well done triptych_angel, now come on peeps, time to follow suit!!;)

should i have that subscriber thingy under my name now or what? or does it mean something else?

AAAAAAARRRRR I have also met your challenge me hearty

on a serious note i recon all new people to this site should have to donate at least $5 to become a member as it would help out alot and what's $5 for an unlimited supply of usefull and useless information..
Jmo Cheers

Well Done me hearties!!!!!

scotchbo writes
on a serious note i recon all new people to this site should have to donate at least $5 to become a member as it would help out alot and what's $5 for an unlimited supply of usefull and useless information..
Jmo Cheers

scotchbo it would be better if there was a box for new members to tick and see if they would make a donation after they joined.
As if u was asking them to make a donation before they join.
they might not join at all.
And the mod's could see if they ticked the box after joining the site.

With a title something like would u make a donation to this site if it helped u out.

AAAAAAARRRRR I have also met your challenge me hearty

Jmo Cheers

In that case you can pay for mine if it's only $5

PLEASE NOTE; a donation is different from a subscription, a donation will not permit you to place ads in the for sale forum, if you want to do this then select paid subscriptions. I started this thread before the subscriptions option started so if you want the blue subscriber thingy under your name with the added benefits then that is what I'd recommend. Cheers and good on those people who have donated or subscribed!! And if you're already a subscriber, you still may donate at any time. Cheers;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back