A couple of pics - AVOIDING STUDY =)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamdeJong

Reaction score
Should be studying...
A couple of photos I took Snakes Downunder Reptile Park as well as a cool one of my albino Dante and a my Dad's first go with the SLR on a green tree snake from a callout.
Cheers,
Cam

DSC00364.jpgDSC01236.JPGDSC02065.JPGDSC06226.jpgDSC06256.JPGDSC06288.JPGDSC06312.JPGDSC06343.JPGDSC06353.jpgDSC00808.JPG

Haha, Cam, I'm looking at your photos because I'm avoiding study. Thanks for providing material for procrastination. Awwww to the scrubbies hanging together - I don't know that "cute" is the right word, but they're certainly nice-looking snakes. What are their temperaments like? :D You have some nice photos there, but I really love the beardie in the middle.

And now I'm going to bed.

Thanks guys, Renenet the scrubby on top is Rocky, he's around 4.6m (we haven't confirmed but an estimate when he was stretched out) and there's not an offensive enough word to describe him. He WAS really good for a while, I used to use him in my show but one day he'd had enough and it all went downhill to the point we're at today - Rocky doesn't get touched and we have a third scrubby who is in training to take his place. His lady is Sadie, she's a bit older and heavier but not as long, maybe 4.2m. And she's a sweetheart, wouldn't hurt a fly...unless it had a rabbit or a goose in its hand.

bohdi13 I was trying to think of a good caption!

DSC06288.JPG

Last edited:
Fantastic photos and a great find on the green tree snake. Dante is also a stunner! Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back