A Huge 'Thank You' from the S & T Team

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
I would like to personally say a huge 'Thank You' to so many people who helped make our Reptile Festival and first birthday, the success that it was. :D

To bring together something like this takes a great deal of effort and manpower and it doesn't just happen by itself. It takes months of planning and blood, sweat and tears.

Our sincere appreciation goes out to all the following:

Firstly to our partners: Sharna, Jessica & John. Denver, Troy & I all know that it hasn't been easy for you the last few months and we really appreciate your understanding during the times when the going got tough.

Our guest speakers: Bob Irwin, John Weigel, Scott Eipper, Peter Krauss, Craig & Gabrielle Latta. We appreciate the time and effort you put in to helping us. Thank you so much!.

Our volunteers: Without your help, we couldn't have done it. A particular thank you to Kim & Chris, Matt, Jonno, Ashley, Mark, Nikki, Ned, Michelle, Peter, Neil, Warwick, Raymond, Tammy, Owen, Amy & Corey.

Loan of equipment: Thanks to Neil, Kenn, Rex, Qld Rail, and Ipswich Seniors, for helping out with the loan of equipment.

Our exhibitors: We hope you had a great day and thank you for being part of our inaugural festival. We would love to see you back with us next year.

Donation of products for our auction: Thank you so much to the people who donated items for the auction. Dalbarb, Lucky Reptile, Reptile One, URS, Kongs, Vetafarm, Luke Barker, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Darling Downs Zoo, Michael Cermack, Shannon Plummer, The Reptile Guys (Aspley Pet shop), Rock N Reptiles, Troy & Denver Kuligowski.

Last, but certainly not least: Thank you so much to you, the supporters here on APS, for coming along and supporting us. With your help, next year will be bigger and better.

If I have forgotten to thank anyone, I certainly do apologise. :oops:My mind is still scrambled from the weekend. Everyone's help is very much appreciated.

I was too busy on Saturday to personally chat with many people, but it was great to see so many make the effort to be with us. You all seemed to be having a great time.

A sincere
"Thank You' from the Scales & Tails Australia Team.

cheers
Joy

Last edited:
No, thank you Joy, Troy, Denver and the rest of the Scales and Tails team, and all the other helpers/volunteers:)

Thanks for holding such a great event, really enjoyed myself, and im sure many others did.
Can't wait for next year! And again, im keen to help out next year also.
It went well, great success, just wait till next year!

Thanks to you Joy and the S&T team! Had a great time, awesome to meet Bob Irwin and John Wiegel! I loved it, the wife loved it, the kids loved it, fantastic day out! We will definately be at the next one!

was a awesome day joy, thanks to you guys for going to the hassle of getting it setup, cant wait for next years..

Was a definate highlight of the year Joy! Had fun the whole day!
I'd also like to send out a special thanks to Kim for picking me up! I can understand how annoying it must have been what with the times changing constantly because of the railway works!
Thanks, Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back