A Nice small frog.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, gorgeous looking frog there, what species would that be?

cool looking frog , heres a couple that came in the other night after a bit of rain
frog1.jpgfrog2.jpg

cheers nico

The rain has brought em out for sure.....I am going out for a walk in the back yard right now to see what comes up.

Sucks living in SA suburbs, never get to see much like this. But then I have a few in my room. not as awesome i guess.

Yeah but they are rare there was *ONE* spotted in west lakes that made the papers or something.

I myself have not yet seen one in real life despite being born in QLD

Are you kidding there is no cane toad golf!!! The only upside is the permit laws about frogs XD there are none

anyway back on topic this is a pic of a frog some mates found on camp this year not as cool as the brown trees from the year before but still
62036_431828952772_576547772_5169396_3979233_n.jpg

After a year of setting up a pond, we finally have a frog. I haven't seen it yet, but it makes a "pop" sound. Stripey marsh frog, you think?

Hey its like playing baseball with an axe and some carp you just caught its great fun to rid this country of the pests that are ruining it.

Frog.jpg

Any ideas? Apologies on the lack of detail and angle of photo, he was too quick hopping into the rain in the dark and couldn't find him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back