A note to DIYers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djbowker

Reaction score
A note to to people creating rock walls or wooden features, if you see this stuff, get it.

It is truly amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 353
It's a textured spray paint, it's like spraying it with sand and bits of rock.
Far easier than painting, and looks amazing.

thanks for the tip might look into that

How much is it a can, where can you get it from and what colours does it come in?

It cost me $15.
It was the last can at a local Rockhampton paint shop, apparently they are a 'special' item.
I will take a photo when it's dried.

It cost me $15.
It was the last can at a local Rockhampton paint shop, apparently they are a 'special' item.
I will take a photo when it's dried.

Ok sounds like i will have a look on ebay for it And try and capture some of the texture in the photos

I had a look on their Australian website and there was nothing, but there's a preview of all eight colours on the American site.

It doesn't create a full 3D texture like solid paint would do, but over mortar, or even just a light bit of textured paint, it truly brings it out.

Although in saying that, I'm treating this like liquid gold, and only using it sparingly.

I had a look on their Australian website and there was nothing, but there's a preview of all eight colours on the American site.

It doesn't create a full 3D texture like solid paint would do, but over mortar, or even just a light bit of textured paint, it truly brings it out.

Although in saying that, I'm treating this like liquid gold, and only using it sparingly.

Could you pm me the website or the compony name please cause i wont to have a look at this

You can also buy a stone look spray paint as well. Havent seen it in stores but i know you can buy online.

Rick

What about toxicity?

"Looks good but why are all my animals playing dead??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back