a post for sadji

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaffa tape
powerpuff girl
tape measure
assorted highlighters
swiss army knife (most likely imitation)
liquid paper
assorted fireworks
silva compass
bottle of dr pepper
electric sander (flat)
assorted syringes
assorted guage needles
light bulb
jim beam pre-mix bottle poster
forceps
tweezers
mobile phone
glue stick
ruler (30cm)
carpet
wall
wall skirting and,
a box of matches.

As for the poor quality of the photo, i think i have got it all there.

Very impressive, Sherman!!!

But,

no, that list is inaccurate.

Don't you already have a freebie coming anyway? Wouldn't that make you ineligible? :)

The swiss army knife is genuine, by the way.
Hmm... I am going to have to produce a 'Sdaji's official list' for the picture's contents.

Yes, Doberman, Dr Pepper is wonderful stuff :) :) I was going to get a supermarket receipt for the photo, it is for 21 bottles of Dr Pepper :) I figured it wouldn't come out in the photo and I was also too lazy to get it from the car, so decided against including it.

Sdaji said:
Very impressive, Sherman!!!

Don't you already have a freebie coming anyway? Wouldn't that make you ineligible? :)

Ok, i will donate my very close to accurate list to the general public. If they can add to it to make it a winner, they can name it their own!!

Not Gaffa I think, looks more like clear Sello tape (I think Scotch Tape isn't that big).

Shermy said:
assorted guage needles
in the interests of accuracy, should be 'assorted gauge needles"

And guys, Dr Pepper is great. Before Schweppes started making it out here I used to buy it from a shop that imported it directly from the States - $2.50 a can. I still get my A&W Root Beer that way.

:p

Hix

dont forget the ventolin solution and insulin, who's the diabetic mate

No diabetics around here, just me, the bio student and animal keeper ;)

Ventolin solution??

Tankster: the mother of your unborn carpet ovulated last night! (Unless Zippy has a baby so gorgeous that I just can't help but give you instead) It was the first time I'd seen her do it but unfortunately I was too distracted to make time for any more than a quick look from across the room. I was actually on the phone when I noticed, I said to my conversee that my carpet looked weird etc and started guessing at why talking about some moronic egg movement hypothesis... then sounded really dopey when I said it looked very much like ovulation... the realised that's obviously what she was doing :)

i was giving my daughter her machine while looking at the pic it is ventolin tho is'nt?

i was giving my daughter her machine while looking at the pic it is ventolin tho is'nt?

What type of machine were you giving her? :shock:

Ventolin??? No, that's a plush Buttercup doll (oops, just gave away one of the item descriptions!).

Is that aswell as the Powerpuff girl??? Cause the soft toy in the middle is for sure a powerpuff girl!!!

Buttercup is the Powerpuff Girl :)
Don't ask why I have her! :oops:

Please tell us !

Didn't I ask you not to ask?

Well... since you've violated my request.....

the answer is probably the same as what you'd say if someone asked you "Who is Sdaji?"

Sorry I just Couldnt resist !

Like me when I saw that they'd made a cuddly toy for little kids which was of a girl with superpowers who was permanently in the most angry mood imaginable... so weird... so... like me...

weird that is.... not like a girl with superpowers in a bad mood...

u have that special flick thing going on though. lol

u have that special flick thing going on though. lol

Only when I'm trying to get more money for gold plated sexing probes. :oops: :lol: Hmm... that won't make sense to many... all the better for the few I suppose. Buttercup doesn't flick her hair btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back