A sample of this seasons blonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanesaussie_pythons

Reaction score
Hi all.Shane here from aussie Pythons.This years blonds are hatching as I type.The one in photo is one of my seventh generation hatchlings.they have very low pattern.And realy light background.They will be ready to go early december After they have shed and fed a few times.I hope yous like regards shane

Yeah, how much are you asking? I am interested in a pair..

definatly put me down for one, can't seem to send PM's to you for some reason

Got any pics of the parents - just want to see what they are going too look like in a few years

cheers
James

He sells his normal blondes for $250 and he also has patternless for $300.

He sells his normal blondes for $250 and he also has patternless for $300.
not right, he has blonds for 250 that are 3rd-4th generation, (normal blonds) and he has the seventh generation (as pictured above) with REDUCED pattern and very light for 300. i have seen the parents and they are unreal extremely great looking blonds, i am down for a pair of the 300 they are very attractive animals. although his 250 blonds are also very attractive.

baught two macs from shane last year one of them was a 7th generation and the other i'm pretty sure was 8th gen as no other animals were eating at the time. these macs are one the best animals that i have owned,they eat well,are great handelers and are colouring nicely.

these macs are one the best animals that i have owned,they eat well,are great handelers and are colouring nicely.
i have a standard mac from shane and it is the same, unreal feeder it is 12months now and about 80cm, very healthy animals.

woulod love to see some pictures snake dude.

hI all shane here .Just to clarify.I havent Bred to the 8th gen yet seventh generation is as far as i have taken them at this stage.next season I will have some7th gen animals old enought to breed.regards SHANE

Beautiful little pythons Shane. Top quality stuff!!! How are those Jungles cooking?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back