Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Went for a quick drive tonight as it's been hot as hell and it started pouring rain the last few days and the herps are very active.I was extremely lucky enough to have helped this gorgeous little grir/boyoff the road and snap a few pics...i have to say i've only ever seen a few of these and they are absoluletly gorgeous little snakes and awesome to see in the wild...enjoy :D

bandy.jpg

bandybandy.jpg

Bandy-bandy

That sure is a beautiful Bandy-bandy there. Great photos too!

I was just looking them up and was surprised to see that there's 5 different species!

I'm assuming that this specimen was from North QLD, making it Vermicella annulata.

What a beauty!

Thanks

I was pretty wrapped to find one of these in my backyard one evening!!

Expansa1

re Absolutely

Very nice browns,ive onley ever found one,rather by accident near sutherland it was under a rock on a hillside,i like the way they put the loops of the body up even when your holding them. :)

Yeah i love that threat display and the raised figure of 8 and i had a bit of a play with thids guy and they can also easily continouslyly twist in your fingers great little creatures :D

Wow awesome! beautiful snakes they are, look fantastic. Good stuff

Ahh memories!!
Twenty years ago I found the skin of a Bandy-Bandy in my front flower bed. (I live just outside Windsor NSW). I never knew what it was, and I've never seen one since!
Thank you for posting great pictures.
Cheers
Mark
Mark1pilot Windsor

Saw them rescue one out of a swimming pool on Crikey TV the other night. They are tiny little fellas and beautiful.
I think they would be a nightmare to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back