ADE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for some free advice...

What's to do in Adelaide over a weekend?
Any great herp related stuff?
Any great non-herp related stuff?
What cool clubs and pubs are about?

...and what are the 12 swankiest places to wine and dine on the company's money?

ahaha lmao ahhh sorry I read your post wrong at first I thought it said what's good to do in Adelaide. That is funny hahaha

Nicole said:
Looking for some free advice...

What's to do in Adelaide over a weekend?
Anything you like
Nicole said:
Any great herp related stuff?
Best is URS but they don't like to work weekends. Clevland wildlife park has some herps but most APS members proberly have more In warmer weather you could always go up to the hills to spot the sleepy or chase a brown. Painted dragons inhabit some of the beachs but are really shy and hard to spot.
Nicole said:
Any great non-herp related stuff?
Depends on your taste. There is often a festival on, schutzen-fest, Wome Adalaide, Greek festival , festival of the missing thong. the list goes on.
Nicole said:
What cool clubs and pubs are about?
Not much into clubs but the gov http://www.thegov.com.au/ has live music and NO POKIES
Nicole said:
...and what are the 12 swankiest places to wine and dine on the company's money?
Proberly not the swankiest place but Warrawong http://www.warrawong.com/ has a great dinner/spotlighting package

Thanks Mark, I'll look into that spot lighting I think!

Its been a while but start at one end of Rundle st and walk down. Im sure its spread to other areas by now. Nice resturants and very good wine. Seedy side of toen down in Hindley st which basically extends from Rundle. Was there to set up an exhibition in the Experimental Arts Foundation some years ago and got wined and dined for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back