Admin, mods - anybody there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
For two days I have been flagging posts and submitted a ticket that I can't access my mail boxes. When I click on "unread messages" it gets me to "forums".
Some response or some communication from APS would be most appreciated.
Is anyone else having this problem?

M

I have corrected the email - however you can always access your Private Message by going to "Notifications" at the top of any APS page.

For two days I have been flagging posts and submitted a ticket that I can't access my mail boxes. When I click on "unread messages" it gets me to "forums".
Some response or some communication from APS would be most appreciated.
Is anyone else having this problem?

M

Yeah im having that same problem, ill try to go to my inbox via the 'notifications' thing and it takes me straight to the forums..

pleae send a description of the issue, what browser your using etc to Adam (Administrator) via the suppor centre. the mods dont deal with software issues Im sorry, and these are only dealt with by admin. thank you

If I click on notifications and then inbox, it takes me to my inbox private messages and I click on them to open. you can also access inbox by going to settings tab and theres a box on the left with the inbox tab. click that and it will take you there.

Last edited:
Yeah I also use the notifications tab, I dont even know where the "Unread messages" button is.

Same here. The "notifications" tab goes to "forums" too. I can get into the mail box by clicking "Send private message" to someone but then when I click on a message in my mail box that also returns me to "forums". I have people replying to for sale ads, but I can read or reply to these messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back