• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Albino Male Breeder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt86

Reaction score
Scientific Name Morelia Spilota VariegataCommon NameDarwin Carpet PythonAge3.5 yearsSexMaleLength6ft+Quantity Available1 male breederPrice$3,000 o.n.oBred BySimon Stone, Southern X ReptilesGeneral DescriptionBeautiful adult Albino male breeder - an absolute pleasure to keep from hatchling to adult. Bred by Simon Stone, he comes from a high quality, trouble free background. Perfect feeder, perfect shedder, no dramas at all. He's put on good condition after last year's breeding season, and with a few more months to feed him up, should give you a great result this season! 'Classic' colouring, with beautiful thick white, yellow, and lemon banding, he has an extremely calm temperament. PM me and I'll arrange additonal photos for you. This is a great opportunity for an experienced breeder to increase their breeding stock, or for somebody to own their first Albino and make a quick return on the investment. Selling as I have a house to renovate! Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call. Melamine/pine enclosure(s) with inbuilt heating available also.LocationBrisbane/IpswichWilling to Freight?Yes, at buyer's expenseContact DetailsPM me or call on 0407171560License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back