Advice on EWD's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disintegratus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, just looking for some opinions really.

I currently have 2 male EWD's, Stompy (who's missing half a tail and a leg, and has pretty crappy mobility with the other 3.) and Not Stompy (roughly 60cm full length), who's perfectly sculpted, and an absolute raging bastard to me. They get along fine, had no issues at all with food or fights or anything. Due to a lack of space (We're doing reno's on our stupid tiny house), they are currently living in a 4foot by 18x18 fish tank. It's half water and half land, and has plenty of branches for Not Stompy to climb on.
Lately I've been considering getting rid of Not Stompy, because I don't feel that I can house him adequately right now. That will change, but I'm thinking that maybe I should find him a new home and look at getting another dragon in the future when I've got enough space.

I'm having a bit of a moral dilemma with it as well, because if there's anything I learnt from my Mother, it's that if you make a commitment to an animal, that animal is yours til the day it dies.
So basically, I'm just after some opinions, do you guys think I should re-home Not Stompy?
Why/why not?

Also, I wouldn't dream of re-homing Stompy, partly because he's my special needs boy, and because space isn't an issue for him (not being able to climb).

No one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back