advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
recently someone here posted a link to some chicken coops on ebay, they were asking if anyone had used them for chickens etc

anyway i had a sticky beak at them and thought one would make a great outdoor cage for my Bearded Dragon and it means i would probably get another one and maybe some Blue Tongues and then they can stay outside 24/7 during the warmer months

anyway here are my two preferences havent decided which one yet and it wont be till around the middle of the year before i can afford

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d�r

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d�r

i was going to put some wire on the bottom to stop them digging out but now im thinking perhaps some of that quick dry cement to line it with, giving it a duel purpose of stopping them digging and with any luck keeping their nails trimmed down a bit

also which would be best just a boarder of cement around the edges or should i do the whole bottom of it?

also if i use the cement i would like to make a kidney shaped shallow pond for them, now would i need to seal it with anything and if so what?

i also intend to do some gardens in there and plant native plants that they will eat the leaves, flowers and or fruit, any suggestions?

thanks in advance

guess i must ask really hard questions

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back