AFL fantasy league

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretsta

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hey people,

for all the APS, AFL lovers on here, i've started a supercoach (fantasy) league with the herald sun for us. Anyone that thinks they can put a competitive side together for a bit of friendly APS competition, send me a PM with your name, and e-mail address and i'll send you an invite. will keep you updated on this thread as to how many entrants we have.

THIS LEAGUE IS STRICTLY FOR APS MEMBERS ONLY.

the competition allows you to join or start 3 league's. so if you wish for your team to play against your own friends, you can start yourself a separate league to invite those people too.

If you don't intend to see the whole season through, or aren't really sure if your that interested, best not to register. fantasy leagues can get quite boring when there is lack of activity!!

cheers everyone, and good luck.

i play that one to, supercoach is heaps better though. way more accurate scoring system. they take effectiveness of possession's into account. In the Toyota Dream Team you can get 15 kicks, they all go to the opposition, and you still score big, which is a bit crap i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back