Licence issue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyhawk24

Reaction score
so I have a friend who has their reptile licence and bought a lizard off someone who said they’d send their license number after the sale. The person is yet to send their number. They have the address, and first name of the person but not the number. The seller had multiple enclosures and reptiles and breeds them so the sale seemed legit to my friend.

I’m assuming by my friend not having the sellers reptile license number this is an issue. Does anyone know what will happen?

She lives in QLD
[doublepost=1568442274,1568442004][/doublepost]The seller also claimed that she didn’t register the baby lizards as they started to sell so fast. Yet this seller had sold 5 babies by the time my friend got to her
[doublepost=1568443144][/doublepost]Can you register that lizard without the seller licence number?
[doublepost=1568444132][/doublepost]Do you have to report it as illegal?
[doublepost=1568465201][/doublepost]Update:
She reported what happened as she didn’t feel comfortable with how the situation occurred, unfortunately the lizard was removed from her care.The seller has been reported to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back