Age Groups Of APS Members.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha maybe if u think u can handle it

africancichlidau said:
Now I DO wish I was 24 again :(
haha dont worry aff do u wanna feel 24 hehe im willing to try anyting once

johnbowemonie said:
Well come on over Alby..Bring it on!

Simone.

hehehehe if u go anything like your fords it wont be too much hassel lol

purplefunkything said:
Good thing Im in a Holden cause I'll beat you there Simone.. :D :wink:

hahahah probally and youll probally go harder thaN THE FORDS TOO PURPLE

Geez Alby my Festiva will go harder than your Proton AND we'll see if your not turning your head once my XA is on the road. yeeha!

Simone

I'm 30, but thanks to my beautician and a rigorous "Say NO to Sun" policy I'm told I look 24. Does that count?

Plus, I also drive a ford, or a proteron or toyotron or something. In any case, it's white. Does that count too?

Age shall not weary them

Coming up for the 55 thousand K service shortly. Checklist follows:

Mind - Good as new, maybe better, works like it’s still under warranty. Still writing cheques body can’t cash. Has fully functioning sense of humor. Shows no sign of declining performance.

Bodywork:
Joints – Some wear particularly legs (see also back).
Hair – Mint condition, still all there, little or no grey, soft & shiny.
Back – Rodent excreta, needs replacing.
Looks – The ‘51 model will always be a classic in some people’s eyes.

Under the bonnet:
Brain – Refer to mind above.
Digestion – Still accepting all fuels both solid & liquid (see also Liver, Kidneys & comments).
Liver – Requires constant scrutiny to its age and excessive use.
Kidneys – Function perfectly, work well with liver.
Circulation – All piping clean, pressure checked OK, pump overworked slightly.

General:
Tool kit – Mint condition, has grown with age and new uses are being found daily.

Comments:
Unit as a whole works well although is not as fast off the mark as when new. Exterior condition is fair given the number of rallies and long distance trips it’s endured. Like many of the units from this era, it is fitted with a medium range belly tank.

Regular and sometimes excessive use of the tool kit has resulted in the unit staying (or at least feeling) young. As a result the unit is currently garaged with a model, which is twelve years younger. As a further result, two much smaller units (4 & 5 years old) are currently garaged at the same premises also, while three much older ones are garaged elsewhere.

Advances in fuels have been no problem with this model as the new and expanded range of liquid fuels (alcohol) have all been found to be upwardly compatible with the system. Solid fuel advances such as curries, pizzas and some Chinese products while working well in the unit, do require an additive (Mylanta) to function efficiently and reduce backfiring.

:wink:

RE: Age shall not weary them

Im 24, the 22-25 are in the lead once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back