age of peoples velvet geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoman1985

Reaction score
ive got a female southern velvet gecko nearly had her a year now and i think she getting old dose any one have any ider how long thay live for she was born in dec 2002 witch would make her over 7 years of age and still going strong her svl is about 120mm long and full lenght is about 187mm long her mate is only a young at about 4 years of age and thay layed 2 clutches of eggs thiss sesion and just wanted to know is she getting to old for next sesion

I have heard of Tryoni lasting to 18 years, not breeding in the last few years but sitll going strong. 7 years old she hasnt even reached her mid life crisis stage LOL. Think she is still good for a few more seasons.

I have a female Oedura castelnaui sitting on the big 10. Short lived by no means if you take good care of them.

Never under-estimate the life spans of reptiles, even the little ones can live for a suprisingly long time..I'd estimate most Oeduras to last 15 - 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back