Ahhh - Spiders !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arrrrr..... wicked. His web is huge! In the first pic u can see all the flies he has soo far. That is the reason he is welcome in my backyard.
Are there any real bugs in the matrix snakeman112?

What a lovely looking spider, and a good mum carrying around all those babies. lol

I can handle spiders, its moths I dont like, those really big ones. *runs off screaming*

Haha, me too! It's the powdery groseness!

Very cool Pic Taryn! Thats the stuff nightmares are made of eh :)

That Golden orb is awesome . Mine laid an egg sack and then died ,when the bubs hatched none of them stuck around i was so disappointed. We ended up with a St Andrews cross in the front but the birds got it. We still have heaps of garden orbs or Wheel weavers and in decent sizes too. Plenty of wolfies around here including a nice burrowing Grey one, could be a trapdoor though not quite sure.Love the spiders they are necessary for a healthy and functioning ecosystem.:)

Woh..I love spiders...but when I'm eating (like now)... that's kinda gross.

I've posted them before, but not for a while.

Note: these are not mine, the pics were taken from a spider discussion forum in the US.

chow2.jpg

chow4.jpg

:p

Hix

Yucky Yucky Yucky!!!! Spiders are not my cup of tea and i wont go near them unless i have to !!!!

Great Pics though :)

Wolf spider

We had a nice wolf spider in the house for a while . In this photo she was sitting on my horse saddle , which has a blue covering on it ........Thanks god I had a cover on my saddle , as after the photo her babies were running loose lol

We don't mind the spiders in the house , keeps the bug population down lol

Attachments

• spider.JPG
    spider.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 38
When I move out of my parents house, im getting a Goliath Tarantula (not my pic found on Google)

goliath1.jpg

Nice, I love tarantulas. The Kuranda Venom Zoo sells them for a good price. Not sure on the Goliaths though.

sorry but you wont be getting a goliath,unless of course you get one without telling anyone as they are a exotic tarantula,try looking into one our species of aussie tarantulas,like the sarina or crasspies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back