Albino Blue Tongues - The Perfect 10 !!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done mate, when can I come over with a 6 pack? ;)

EDIT: keep in mind I wan't to leave with out the stabbing of the back hahaha

Am home all day tomorrow....... pop over in your G6..... seriously you can call in tomorrow if you like.....

1194858-borat_great_success_super%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Very nice mate, congratulations!!

Fantastic result and stunning animals. You won't have to take care of them for too long! Makes for a great Christmas bonus.

Congrats, that gotta make you happy :), 10 is pretty average though, I have had easterns drop over 20, but if she is young and it's her first go around then 10 is to be expected...

Congratulations...I wonder why S.R. hasnt done a albino-albino mating,theres no harm with doing that,is there..You can breed albino-albino pythons.Being a very productive business it makes me wonder...Anyhow i bet your stoked,well done..

Congratulations...I wonder why S.R. hasnt done a albino-albino mating,theres no harm with doing that,is there..You can breed albino-albino pythons.Being a very productive business it makes me wonder...Anyhow i bet your stoked,well done..

They just openly admit to have not nailed that particular project.... of course they have been successful otherwise there would be none out there...... Albino Blueys whilst being perfectly healthy are just not particularly virile & put two together & this is magnified...... I have tried a few & this success was not without other failures. There is nothing wrong with Albino x Albino just hard to get it done that is all.........

looks like you got yourself a good pair mate, well done!

donks

good work joe, can't complain with that outcome.

love those pics shannon took too.

very nice mate, cant wait till they come down in price a bit, would love to get some. Are there any behavioral differences to normals? What about size?

very nice mate, cant wait till they come down in price a bit, would love to get some. Are there any behavioral differences to normals? What about size?

Same size, ravenous eaters, awesome animals just maybe 5% more docile than the norms...... that is just my experience however.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back