Albino bristlenose?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Reaction score
i'm having trouble finding albinos around where i live lol can anyone help? i'm willing to travel to sydney or somewhere around central coast..

Most aquariums should have Albinos (about 5cm) for $20-40. If not, they can easily order them in for you.

they never have females.. we've already got a male. i'll ask again though.

Again theres no females lol i don't want to go and buy a whole heap of young ones and hope i get a female cos we've already got too many bristlenose.. The hubby went and splurged on about 11 commons yesterday.. So if i buy one it's got to be a female. lol.

Thanks but that site wont let me register cos i have a free email account

Also looking for marble, orangespot, peppermint and longfins..

hubby bought some commons but some seem to have light patches.. Does anyone know if it means anything or is it normal?

a young fella out here (campbelltown) has calico marble something a ruther BN ..this is from an old ad he has on another site from ages ago but i spoke to him a few nights back and he has these BN and a few other breeds of cichlids for sale too, and he seems like a good lad ;).

Name: Nick
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 46252818 or 0417476508

thanks morgasm the number looks familiar i'll have to check and make sure i havent already contacted him lol if not then i will :)

The pet shops around me i've only ever seen them have baby albinos or adult males lol i didnt think it would be this hard to find a female adult.. Didnt expect the axolotl to be hard either lol they've got some at the pet shop but they look really sick and they're only young.

Oh and morgasm, you said you were interested in the BN? well, cos the hubby bought so many baby commons we'll be wanting to get rid of the males quick when they're big enough to sex (they're about 4cms now) so they wont be 50c but they'll be really cheap lol will let ya know

hey lone wolf try the pleco forms..
plecomaddness.com..and plecofantaics.com..
they usually have few im from the central coast and there isnt many arnd,,

There is a guy here in Newcastle who breeds all types of bristlenose. I got some off him last year. I can find his contacts if you need. He advertised on petlink when I first found him. PM me if you want his details and ill try find them.

I tried a whole heap of forums that people recommended but couldn't access the ads and they wouldnt let me join cos i have a free email account..

have you ever been to a fish auction? I picked up a peppermint breeding pair for $290. I also got good sized albino, orange spot and long fin. the long fin where only babies though. it is very hard to get them at breeding age/size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back