Albino bristlenose?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, i have some baby kribs.. if i kept some would i need to seperate male and females or doesn't it matter if they breed?

Don't even bother with Livefish. Their prices are absolutely insane. Their markup is like me selling common blue tongue babies for $200 ea.

If you willing to go for the drive, i know a LFS that currently has 4-5cm peppermints and orange spots bristlenose, large breeding pairs of commons, and will have both large adult albino bristlenoe and breeding trios available within the next week or two.

Shoot us a PM if your keen,

Sam

I found a place that sells adult bristlenose. But thanks everyone. Although, i am still trying to find Orangespots, i'd prefer babys.. And Kribensis..
Unfortunately we just sold our car so we cant travel too far we'd have to go by train..

im in the campbelltown area of sydney...im chasing a female peppermint ..proven breeder or over 10cm at least, and a male albino prefer longfin if anyones got any/either or maybe any "mottled" longfin male of any color/s i.e. calico , marble etc I would gladly appreciate a call..morgan 0404243140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back