Albino Darwin Carpet Python help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it is only a hatchling it requires 24hrs heat. If it is a red or purple heat globe leave it on. If its any other type turn it off for tonight but buy a red or purple heat globe tomorrow.

Or you can use a heatmat or heat cord to provide heat.

You have no idea do you...............
did you do your research before you bought the little fella, or did you rush right into it..........
hatchie with a light hey, hope the light cage is secure enough...............lol
the breeder who sold you the snake should also follow though and explain the basic's to you as well.
good luck.

no she is great no i just wanted to comfirm that it was turn light off and i did because i have heat lamp leave that on and turn other light off

You have no idea do you...............
did you do your research before you bought the little fella, or did you rush right into it..........
hatchie with a light hey, hope the light cage is secure enough...............lol
the breeder who sold you the snake should also follow though and explain the basic's to you as well.
good luck.
He has done his research and he has a lovely secure enclosure with perfect temps - I checked them when I delivered the hatchling! Hold off on the flames, he just forgot to ask about turning off lights and thought of it when I was offline and turning in for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back