Albino frog.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
I found these frogs the other day. We get them all the time around here but then I did find one that did surprise me. Has anyone else seen an albino frog?

Attachments

• giant banjo frog.jpg
    giant banjo frog.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Albino giant banjo frog.jpg
    Albino giant banjo frog.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 209
There was an Albino Banjo frog for sale on Herp Trader about this time last year.
From memeroy it went for $750.
My memeroy could be wrong on the price though, (i am old) ;)

No i wish i did its crazy are its eyes red or is that the light from the camra

I wasn't all that excited when I found the first one but thought I would get some pics of it any way. When I found the albino at the golf club I wasn't sure what it was at first, I had to look twice to realise it was a frog. I had my camera with me in the work car and ran back to get it so I could get some pics, the batteries went dead after I took 2 pics.

I got a few GTF's from Melbourne last week and he had a albino morph.
Didn't think it was going to grow in to a frog though as it was 2 weeks behind the rest.
I'm hoping the offspring i got will throw one or two myself.
I was very happy seeing that.

Just a question regarding albino animals. Is it legal to take them out of the wild as they have a drastically reduced chance of survival? i dont know where i heard this but i got it from somewhere lol

What a cutie!

Albino frogs have come up a few times on the Herp Trader. Probably the most affordable albino out there.

Just a question regarding albino animals. Is it legal to take them out of the wild as they have a drastically reduced chance of survival? i dont know where i heard this but i got it from somewhere lol

I'm pretty sure it's illegal. But I'm sure that doesn't stop people, especially with how easy it is to sneak WC animals onto a licence.

The skin on that poor frog looks like half-cooked puff pastry.
Hmmm...... might grab a sausage roll for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back