Albino Jaguar Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On further inspection of those photos i think you might be right Paul. I thought the caramel rpms were the ones that were het for albino. That standard rpm looks like it should be around the 600 gram mark.

There are already Het for albino Jags here so it will be within only a few years before they are produced here

Cheers Sam

Good to see that you guys agree that the RPM's are re-smuggled back out jags and that you will not be too far behind the rest of the world that you should have been leading!

hopoefully in the next few seasons we will see some interesting intergrades and RPMS produced and come on to the market would be interesting

There are about 4 or 5 18 month old 100% het RPMs that were produced from a succesful pairing, they hatched in late 08. The chance of succesful breeding of these guys back to Albinos this season is slim but not impossible.

My little het male is on the small side but he is having a good crack at my Albino. Plenty of spurring and tail alignments but I have not seen a mating as yet. Still early days though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back