Album sorting - apologies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Um.... please accept my apologies for the state of the personal albums.

I went to have a look at Greebo's new photos, and noticed that they were no longer sorted in alphabetical order of Album title.

So....... I thought I'd resort them! Disaster! This version of software apparently doesn't allow sorting by album name! So they are currently unsorted. I'll fix it as soon as I can, so once again, my apologies. :oops:

??

I created a basic account to test access to all of the side panel items and they worked fine. May be something to do with some accounts only. Looks like a job for .........SUPER SJ! :?

David, sorting requires you to change the album name, not just the description. Also note, it is case sensitive to make sure album names are all lower case. The reason it jumbled it is probably because they were in the format album35, album36, etc.

Sorry for this off the topic question to lutz,
How did you get that signature with the python etc.
it looks awesome

David, sorted it for you. Check the album names (by puting the mouse over thumbnails) and you will see how I did it. All you have to do after that is a "sort by filename".

Thanks

Heh! Obvious when you know how, isn't it! :oops: Thanks SJ!

Python)guy : SJ good with computers? Where on earth did you get that idea! :wink: Signature file is an animated gif I made up using a photo of one of my snakes.

Sunshine

:?: Sunshine :?: Not at that hour, old son! :lol:

I find the older I get, the less sleep I need. Must be the brain failing, so it needs less sleep to recover! :cry: Sleeping in is mostly a thing of the past, I'm afraid! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back