Alternative to AAE found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently found and used a company called dog movers. The are located on the Gold coast and road transport pretty much everywhere. Gold Coast to Melbourne and everything in between. Gold Coast heading up north.

Gold Coast to Sydney is an overnight trip as is melbourne so depending on time of the year (temps) that may be unpractical. However they are in a van so with heating on that may be fine. Where they do come in handy is between towns like kempsey, coffs harbour, sunshine coast and further north etc. and any which way between them.

With Qantas not flying out of the Gold coast you now have to drive to Brisbane airport to use AAE.

Freight from Gold Coast to Kempsey was price matched to AAE who would fly Brisbane to Sydney, Sydney to Port Macquarie where the snake would have had to be picked up from. Using Dog movers it went straight to Kempsey.

Kathy (mysnakesau) might be able to comment on the receival end of things if she reads this.

Check them out [ no links please ]P.S. The lady i dealt with was Emma.

Cheers,
Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used them quite a bit between sydney and Brisbane...very convenient for all towns along the pacific hwy, easy to deal with...:)

Kelly

Cool! Always good to have another option to Fastways as well, mainly due to varying quality of service and having to buy books of tickets up front. If those issues aren't there w these guys, some fish people might like to use them as well....

Yeah they were great. Kathy was impressed with them, and what she saw as far as the storage conditions of the tub, when the little girl was delivered. Saved me driving to Brisbane at 6am for a flight to a Sydney arriving in time for a conncecting flight to Port Macquarie...and saved Kathy a drive from Kempsey to Port to pick her up.

Cheers,
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back