Amazing! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.18.jpg

IMO I think the pic is real
It looks real, look at the wallaby's tail, its in the water, and the snake looks real.

Someone a awhile ago posted something like this.
It was exactly the same picture of the Olive except it was lifting a Rhinoceros out of the water.
In the picture, there aren't any ripples in the water either.

It is Real And miss B how do you Not no that it could be some 15 year with 6 inch glasses That lives in his mums basement that Photo shoped that? lol

Someone a awhile ago posted something like this.
It was exactly the same picture of the Olive except it was lifting a Rhinoceros out of the water.
In the picture, there aren't any ripples in the water either.

IMO that pic was definately real.......:D:D:D

IMO this pic is fake but the snake real...look at the reflection of the snake in the water and it should disapear at the rock ledge but you can see almost all of the snake in the reflection where rock should obscure the snakes body................until we see the other shots that were mentioned but have never been seen thats what I think........
Yes wild pythons can get that big and they will eat dead prey if it is fresh............

I've gotta admit, I can't see a reflection other than some roo.

Still debating this..

Its been on here about 46 times already..

Fake. Someone pointed out the head of the Olive was more a juvie size compared to the rest of the body too.

Plus, as said, sure you would see something like that, and show 1 photo. Id have 2,345 of them showing the whole sequence!

Still debating this..

Its been on here about 46 times already..

Fake. Someone pointed out the head of the Olive was more a juvie size compared to the rest of the body too.

Plus, as said, sure you would see something like that, and show 1 photo. Id have 2,345 of them showing the whole sequence!

good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back